- November 1, 2018
- 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
SMCDS Headquarters NEW
525 Veterans Blvd., Ste 102
Redwood City CA, 94063
- Event Registration
Foad Ahmadi & Gene St. Louis
- Learn the entry and exit strategy of a startup and transition
- Understanding how to reduce overhead and identifying practice profitability
- What are the main options as a prospective buyer: Associate, Startup or Acquisition?
- Learn how to maximize profitability in your practice through real estate
- Save tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars on lease renewals & negotiations or purchase contracts
- Fulfill the dream of opening a practice and the steps required
- Lease vs. own office space
- Evaluate and compare properties
- Simplify the numbers and process for owning or leasing real estate
- Avoid costly pitfalls, complications and delays
- Assemble the best team for each unique transaction
- Secure the longevity and health of one or your largest assets
Foad Ahmadi is a Commerical real estate broker for Carr Healthcare Realty and is the Managing Broker for the Bay Area. He brings extensive experience in lease renewals, expansions, relocations, startup offices, purchases, and practice transitions with healthcare clients at all levels of their career paths, from single practitioner to multi-practice owners. As a Tenant/Buyer representative with a deep understanding of the markets, Foad has assisted his clients in achieving the best possible terms while saving them a significant amount of time and money.
Gene St. Louis, CEO, is a nationally recognized expert in dental practice management. She built her company from the ground up, holding both clinical and administrative positions prior to her consulting career. Having participated in the day-to-day operations of dental practices gives Gene a unique, insider advantage of how offices succeed. Clients feel confident with her first-hand experience that translates into relatable, personable, and reliable expertise. Gene firmly believes in building positive relationships—whether it be personal interactions, business engagements or public forums—which lead to profitable results.Gene has worked with hundreds of clients and has a national presence. She writes for a variety of dental publications and is regularly invited to speak at the top dental meetings throughout the United States and Canada.